VNHS East Side Dental Clinic
Patients needing assistance (screening policies)
If you would like to receive any support with your dental need, you are asked to bring the following information with you.
* Aboriginal people living in and out of East Side downtown Vancouver (status card needed)
* People living in and out of East Side downtown Vancouver receiving welfare (disability or income assistance / care card number will be required)
* Families with children living in or out of East Side downtown Vancouver that are part of the Healthy Kids program (emergency treatment only / Healthy kids program information needed)
* People living in or out of East Side downtown Vancouver that are under PAROLE program (ID number will be needed)
* People living in or out of East Side downtown Vancouver that are under Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP - ID number will be needed)
* People living in or out of East Side downtown Vancouver that has a true dental emergency (we reserve the right to screen our patients / donation needed)
* People outside of the previous criteria: a donation amount will be suggested on the day of service.
* We reserved the right to screen our patients and prioritize the treatments during the days.
* It is the patient's responsibility to bring a translator or a care worker during the appointment.
Hours of Operation
WALK-IN CLINIC (8:45 AM - 12:30 PM)
Monday 20th 8:45 am to 12:30 pm (walk-in)
Tuesday 21st 8:45 am to 12:30 pm (walk-in)
Friday 24th 8:45 am to 12:30 pm (walk-in)
Saturday 25th 8:45 am to 3 pm (walk-in)
Monday 27th 8:45 am to 12:30 pm (walk-in)
Friday 31st 8:45 am to 12:30 pm (walk-in)
TEETH CLEANING DAYS
By appointment only, Please contact our front desk by email or VM to book an appointment.
*Schedule may be changed without notice.
OFFICE HOURS (non clinic related matters)
Monday and Friday
Closed for lunch from (12:30 pm - 1:30 pm)
Eastside Dental Clinic
455 East Hastings Street Vancouver, BC V6A 1P5
Email: email@example.com T: (604) 254-9900 / F: (604) 254-9980