VNHS East Side Dental Clinic
Hours of Operation
Clinic Schedule 2017
Clinic provides services every Monday, Tuesday, Friday
WALK-IN bases- 8:45 AM - 12:30 PM
Office is closed - Stat holidays
TEETH CLEANING DAYS
By appointment only,
Please contact our front desk by email or VM to book an appointment
(Mondays or Fridays only).
SPECIAL TREATMENTS OFFERED
Book in advance for fillings: Sept 23rd from 9 am to 3 pm
Book in advance for root canals: Sept 11th, 18th, 25th from 9 am to 12 pm.
OFFICE HOURS (non clinic related matters)
Mondays and Fridays (8am to 4pm)
Closed for lunch from (12:30 pm - 1:30 pm)
FEE SCHEDULE FOR PEOPLE UNDER: Income Assistant, Status, Refugees, Parole.
- We bill each of the Government's programs without any exception.
- It is the patient responsibility to bring his/her care card number, status card, refugee letter, Parole card with Officer's contact information. We wont be accepting any patient wihtout this information.
- It is the patient's responsiblity to cover by donation any outstanding cost for all those treatments, that are not covered under their respective programs (See fee schedule for people without any dental coverage)
FEE SCHEDULE FOR PEOPLE WITHOUT ANY DENTAL COVERAGE
- Suggested Donation (Cost may vary depending on the degree of difficulty and amount of work)
CASH or CHEQUES ONLY
- $20 for general exam and X-ray (without treatment)
- $5 for every additional X-ray taken
- $20 - $200 for dental extractions depending on the degree of difficulty
- $40 - $150 for dental fillings depending on the degree of difficulty
- $65 - $80 for dental cleaning from 1 – 2 appointments
- $150 root canal for anterior teeth (single root) - Starting in Sept 2017
- $200 root canal for posterior teeth (multiple roots) - Starting in Sept 2017
- REGADING ROOT CANAL TREATMENTS: Starting Sept 2017, we will be providing Root Canal Treatments by Appointment on Mondays AM only. Patient's contact information will be needed to book an appointment. Any cancellation/no show will incur a $50 fee and/or being removed from the waiting list.
- A Tax Receipt can be provided upon request at the end of each fiscal year. Please allow between 15 to 30 days to issue this request.
- Donations are meant to keep this community service running. Please help us to support our community.
455 East Hastings Street Vancouver, BC V6A 1P5
T: (604) 254-9900 / F: (604) 254-9980